Saturday, July 13, 2013

About Me

Hi, my name is Mr.Torres and I am going to be your 4th grade teacher. I graduated from Sac State with my Liberal Studies degree in 2012 and am currently getting my multiple subject teaching credential from National University. When I am not in the classroom I am usually busy spending time with my family. I am the oldest of 4 children, so I spend a lot of time going to their different events. Right now it is my youngest brother who is the most active, so I have been spending a lot of my time at his baseball games. I also am a very big sports fan. My favorite teams that I follow are the SF Giants, Sacramento Kings, and the SF 49ers. I like to watch the games on tv, as well as go to a few live games a year at the different stadiums. There is a lot more that you will learn about me throughout the year, and I also hope to learn a lot about my students as well. I look forward to an exciting year!

No comments:

Post a Comment